Please bring the following with you to your first appointment:
- Proof of identity for each applicant! (An example for a woman would be driver’s license or a photo ID card. An example for an infant or child would be a birth certificate or infant’s hospital record).
- Proof of income for everyone living in the household (ex. current pay stubs, unemployment card, income tax return, ACCESS or Food Stamp ID card).
- Proof of Pennsylvania residency (ex. Driver’s license, utility bill or recent mail).
- Immunization record for all children up to two years of age (ex. baby book, health passport).
- Your children under age five.
- If applicable, proof of pregnancy from your doctor stating your due date.
- Blood work results (hematocrit or hemoglobin) if available.
- If possible, complete a dietary questionnaire for each applicant.
- WIC does not require proof of citizenship or alien status.